Something that has become very popular in recent years is
men proposing to their girlfriends while they are
If this is something that you want to do, there are some
things that you will want to do in order to make the
experience memorable for you and your chosen bride to be.
1. If you have never skydived before, take some lessons and
make sure that your bride to be does as well, if she will
be skydiving with you.
2. Ask people with the company that you are going with for
suggestions, if you aren’t sure how you are going to do it.
There’s a good chance that they have seen things like this
before and they can give you some ideas.
3. Be sure that you have another plan waiting in the wings
just in case something doesn’t go right – like the weather
4. Make sure that the day you choose for the proposal is
one that is good for your girlfriend and that she doesn’t
have any other plans for that day.
5. Decide on how you are going to propose. Do you want to
hold a small sign yourself, or you can have someone holding
a big sign on the ground.
6. Make sure that the ring is attached and secure so that
you don’t lose it on the way down.
7. Have something prepared for when you both land, like
what you are going to say or maybe some champagne. It will
be something that neither of you will forget.