Let’s face it: We mostly judge people on how they look.
This is a fact that cannot be denied and the reason why almost everyone is obsessed with their appearance. This is also why if anyone suffers from acne, they often go to any length to control this image distorting skin disease.
I am saying this from first-hand experience, pimples, commonly known as acne, can literally make you miserable. Imagine having a big bump nestled right on your lower lip with other small bumps crowding your face and all the while you’re talking to someone you keep wondering : “ Is this person looking at the bump…?”
Perhaps you may have tried everything from the popular products advertised on TV, to the over the counter drugs at the local pharmacy. Believe me, I have and NOTHING worked, on the contrary, they made matters worse.
I tried exfoliating, using a mask, applying astringents, creams. My roommate literally had to yell once: “What’s with all this ‘make-up’ like you are a Vegas show-girl?”
It would be an understatement to say my experience with acne was horrible.
I had just about given up hope and decided to accept the myths that maybe just maybe it was in my genes or as my pastor at the time said: “It was God’s will for me…” but, it was right around this time that I stumbled upon an associate whose conversation with me that day forever changed my life-at least in regards to dealing with acne.
He asked what I was using to control the acne and if you are a sufferer, you may know the feeling that arises within when someone brings up the subject of your malady. I got defensive and mentioned the product I was using rather snappily. He kept right on and as if sensing my discomfort, assured me he was only trying to help.
He introduced me to juice fasting as a therapeutic measure of healing (not the religious practice I thought it was) and also discussed facial massaging and how to properly cleanse the face. I was intrigued by these methods for the following reasons
1. They were natural
2. They cost little or nothing
3. They made the most sense
After trying each of the methods simultaneously, within about 3 or 4 days, I was relieved of the acne and even the razor bumps I also had. If felt good to be able to walk into the office and know that the girls were looking at me admirably and it was also a relief to know this horrendous mask was finally taken off me!
Years later after learning more about Naturopathy, Yoga and diet, I decided to dedicate a page on my website to offer this free information on how to cure acne naturally to my readers and am now including some of the tips in this article.
1. If you want to control your acne; you must make a change in your diet now.
This will not only clear up your skin, but will increase your all around health and well-being. A suggested diet will be a mucus-less diet comprising of raw and cooked Fruits, Leafy and Root vegetables augmented with a fast of some type. Remember the quote by Hippocrates, the Father of Medicine: “Let your foods be your medicine as nature heals ALL diseases!”
2. I can boldly say rid yourself of all topical and ingested drugs you are using to control acne as they only- from my experience- make matters worse.
3. Learn how to massage the face. You can type up facial massaging in your favorite search engine or simply view the free instructions and photos on my site. (Thank Goodness for the internet eh…?)
4. Change your pillowcase daily.
5. Steer clear of using microwaves. My anecdote on this device is in the same section mentioned in tip #3.
6. Engage in some form of vigorous exercise. This not only makes you fitter and healthier but aids tip #1 in detoxifying the skin, this being the second most important eliminating organ next to the lungs as stated by Dr. Stanley Burroughs, the author of the Master Cleanser.
In applying these steps above, you will definitely notice a drastic improvement in your skin. You too can cure your acne naturally without drugs and expensive visits to the dermatologists; you only need to be shown how.
If one way is true, it is the way of Nature.